Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Trinity Questions #2: Why?

Continuing with our series of questions asked during times of crisis, today we look (way too briefly) at one of the biggest: Why? Why do these things happen? Why does a sovereign God allow them to happen?

This is an age-old question, not unique to any particular time, circumstance, or crisis. Nevertheless, it's a question that gets asked frequently, by believers and non-believers alike.

Here's our video:


A couple of side notes:

First, my apologies for the lateness of this one. Circumstances prevented me from getting it completed sooner.

Second, my apologies also about the quality and unfamiliar setting. This was actually videoed in my home office/study space, because appointments I had on Tuesday and Wednesday kept me from having time to do this from my study at the church.

More to come tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment