Recently, they’ve had a small handful of articles that I would normally include in a “Bits & Tidbits” post, so I thought I would have one just for them.
- Obama plans to spend as much on defense as Bush did.
- Why American churchgoers like to shop around.
- Bad uses of good technology.
- Why American Muslims don’t join Al-Qaida or blow things up.
- What grief is really like.
- Can Michael Lewis’ piece on Shane Battier make me a better basketball player? (By the way, if you haven’t read the Michael Lewis piece in the NY Times-- sorry, Slate-- then if is a must-read. Think, Malcolm Gladwell writes about basketball...)