This year (2010) our Ministry Focus will be Worship. Specifically, we'll focus on corporate worship.
As I think about the topics under this category that I want to consider, some of them are:
- How does God meet with us in worship? And how do we meet with Him in worship?
- Why do we use the different elements of worship that we do?
- What is the importance of the different seasons of the church's calendar (e.g., Advent, Lent, Easter, etc.)?
- How does our cumulative experience of worship (week by week, season by season, year by year) shape our spiritual lives?
- What are some ways that we can engage more fully in corporate worship?
- How can congregations involve whole families in worship (especially children)?
I'm looking forward to this focus on Worship. Like last year, I will post reflections, links, suggested resources, and other things related to our Ministry Focus throughout the year.