Saturday, September 6, 2008

Blogs I'm reading

A friend of mine asked me earlier in the week what blogs I’m reading these days; I told him I’d look at my list and post some recommendations here. So, here are some of the blogs I read and recommend:

Friends
  1. Craig Dunham
  2. Megan Dunham
  3. Jon Barlow
  4. Ann Barlow
  5. Adam Tisdale
  6. John Allen Bankson
  7. Paul Bankson
  8. Dane Ortlund
  9. Russell Smith
  10. Jeremy Jones
  11. Margie Haack
  12. Travis Scott
  13. Buffy Smith
  14. Nikki Sawyers
  15. Sam Murrell
  16. Jeff & Aubrey Tell

News (not really “blogs” but RSS feeds included)
  1. NY Times
  2. Slate
  3. Macworld
  4. byFaith

Church/Ministry/Theology
  1. Church Forward (Sam Rainer)
  2. Ed Stetzer
  3. The Sola Panel
  4. Jesus Creed (Scot McKnight)
  5. Seminary Survival Guide
  6. Internet Monk (Michael Spencer)
  7. Parchment & Pen
  8. Biblical Horizons
  9. Reformation21
  10. The Last Homely House
  11. The Rabbit Room
  12. PastorHacks

Random/Other
  1. 43 Folders (Merlin Mann)
  2. Rants & Ramblings on Life as a Literary Agent
  3. From Where I Sit (Michael Hyatt)
  4. Unclutterer
  5. Rands in Repose
  6. GTD Times
  7. How to Change the World (Guy Kawasaki)

There it is. There’s something in there for almost everyone, I think. Have fun!


No comments:

Post a Comment