Friday, November 6, 2009

New feed for this blog

For a variety of reasons (they're all boring, I promise) I'm "shifting" this blog to a slightly different location. You won't be able to recognize the change visually, but the important shift comes in this way: the RSS feed is changing.

This means that, if you're one of my tens of readers directly from the feed, you'll need to change your feed reader to the new feed (see below).

If you're one of the folks who reads my posts via Facebook: over the next few days, you'll probably see a lot of my older posts show up again. Sorry for the redundancy.

The new actual address for the blog is:
pastorblog.hickorywithepc.org. It is official as of tonight; I've just posted my review of Hank Hanegraaff's Christianity in Crisis: 21st Century Edition.

Feed users:
click here for the new RSS feed.

No comments:

Post a Comment