Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving wishes

Happy Thanksgiving to all!

I trust you and your families are resting, feasting, and enjoying the community and fellowship of family and friends. We are having a small but delightful family gathering here in Oakland-- my sister came down from St. Louis to join us for the weekend. We’ll have turkey, rice and gravy, green bean casserole, pineapple and cheese casserole, yeast rolls, and pie. This afternoon will be about rest, football, and feeding babies.

I apologize for the general slowness of posting here lately. I hope you will excuse me for putting pastoral ministry and family above blogging. I plant to resume more regular/frequent posting in the next week or so.

Meanwhile, here’s a recent shot of the twins-- they are growing fast.

DSCN3113

No comments:

Post a Comment